What is this?
We track Donald’s impact on Twitter by analyzing his two Twitter accounts: @realDonaldTrump and @POTUS.
Donald is obsessed with his popularity and ratings. He believes that any attention is good attention. Through this site we can take one small step to curb his ratings by reducing his measurable Twitter impact and analytics statistics. You can follow Donald’s Twitter activity without following Donald on Twitter.
- Measure and analyze Donald’s impact on Twitter.
- Reduce the impact of Donald’s Twitter.
How can we reduce Donald’s Twitter impact?
- Unfollow @realDonaldTrump and @POTUS. Stay updated by following @realDonaldWho instead. We’ll let you know when Donald tweets.
- Many of your friends that did not vote for Donald and would not want to be labeled a Donald supporter are following him on Twitter. To make matters worse, Twitter made a very unorthodox decision when Donald took over the @POTUS account (after Obama’s tweets were moved to @POTUS44) to let Donald retain all of the followers. Followers of @POTUS may not even be aware that this transfer took place.
See which of your friends follows @realDonaldTrump and @POTUS.
- Don’t reply to Donald’s tweets.
- Don’t @-mention Donald’s accounts.
- If you’re comfortable with doing so, block @realDonaldTrump and @POTUS. You’ll still be able to see his activity on our web site.
- Mute or filter Donald’s Twitter usernames.
Other Notable Donald Projects
- Donald’s tweets are grouped in Donald’s Time Zone (